KCU founded in 1984, is embedded in the Kettering community, and works with partners to provide a wide range of services, offering help and support to improve people’s lives.
Our services have expanded over the years to provide Education, Training and Support for the unemployed, unwaged and low-income households of Kettering and surrounding areas. KCU registered as a not for profit, charity in 2006 and added Recycling Furniture and a Foodbank provision to its portfolio.
KCU provides the first point of contact and route to accessing our services and advice and those of our partners through the “Community Advice & Resource centre”
95% of people who support KCU do so on a voluntary basis.
KCU helps to:
· Improve opportunities to gain employment.
· Reduce social isolation.
· Improve health & well-being for everyone
We are passionate in our belief that everyone, regardless of ability, disability or circumstance should have the opportunity to reach their full potential.
KCU supports some 22,000 people from Kettering each year.
You can get in touch by:
- Asking in the shop and picking up a form.
- Download the form Volunteer application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone the office and arrange a meeting or a call back.
- Use the Contact Us Page.