KCU was founded in 1984 and works with partners to provide a wide range of services, offering help and support to improve the lives of people in the Kettering Community.
Our services now provide Education, Training and Support for the unemployed, unwaged and low-income households of Kettering and surrounding areas. KCU became a not for profit, charity in 2006 and added Recycling Furniture and a Foodbank to its portfolio.
KCU provides the first point of contact and route to accessing our services and advice and those of our partners, through the “Community Advice & Resource centre.”*
95% of people who support KCU do so on a voluntary basis.
KCU helps to:
- Improve opportunities to gain employment.
- Reduce social isolation.
- Improve health & well-being for everyone
We believe that everyone, regardless of ability, disability or circumstance should have the opportunity to reach their full potential.
KCU supports some 22,000 people from Kettering each year.
Get in touch *:
- Call into the shop in Gold Street and pick up a form.
- Download the form Volunteer application form and email to email@example.com
- Phone the office on 01536 481989 and arrange a meeting or a call back.
- Use the Contact Us Page.